Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Fetch Autofilter options

Hi to all,

I didnt knew what to type to search and therefore am posting this
request.

Whenever we autofilter a range and select any field then we get a
dropdown list of unique entries in that field.

1. If there is only one item then how to get that.

eg.

5
5
5
5

If I autofilter on column A then it will only contain 5. How can I
get
this value using VBA

2. how to get all of the the autofilter options?
eg.
1
2
3
1
2
3
1
2
3
if I autofilter on column A then the available options will be

1
2
3

howto get them using VBA.

Kindly advice.

With Regards

Ashish Sharma

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

the option dropdowns in autofilter are not accessible using VBA. You can
create your own unique list with code or you can use the Advance filter to
produce a unique list to another location on the sheet.

here is sample code that performs the function:

regards,
Tom Ogilvy