Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eaglered

Default Autofilter Options

Is there a way to remove some of the options when using Autofilter?

If possible, I do not wish to see the (Top 10 . . .), (Blanks), (Nonblanks),
etc. I would like to only see the (All) and (Custom).

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eaglered

That's what I figured but thought it was worth a shot.

Thanks!

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

In short...no, sorry

--