Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Import tasks from Outlook into Excel

Hi All,

I have a spreadsheet which manages tasks allocated to team members and also
includes a macro to save a selected task from the spreadsheet into the user's
Outlook tasks. This works great, but now I've been asked whether we can have
a second macro button to import a task from Outlook into the spreadsheet? I'm
guessing that if we can go one way, then we should be able to go the other
way...

Currently, the spreadsheet has Column Headings for: Project/Program; Task;
Owner; Due; Priority; Status; Comments.

The existing macro exports this data as a task in Outlook as per the
following:

Project/Program - Categories
Task - Subject
Due - Due Date
Priority - Priority

Thanks in advance.

Joe.
--
If you can measure it, you can improve it!