Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default vb code question

I have 3 columns that have data of which column A has the criteria I want to
search for. Once found, I want to select columns A, B, and C that match the
search criteria ( in this case "7760").

The code below allows me to find the criteria and select columns A, B, and C
although I don't know how to tell it to find all rows that match the criteria
in column A. In other words, I don't know how to tell it to go to the last
row that has 7760 in column A.

If you can assist I would be more than greatful! Many thanks!

Dim rng As Range
Cells(1, 1).Select
Set rng = Range("A1:IV65400").Find(What:="7760", _
After:=ActiveCell, _
LookIn:=xlFormulas, _
LookAt:=xlPart, _
SearchOrder:=xlByRows, _
SearchDirection:=xlNext, _
MatchCase:=False, _
SearchFormat:=False)
If Not rng Is Nothing Then
ActiveCell.End(xlDown).Offset(0, 3).Select

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Apr 24, 5:16 pm, Stan wrote:
[...]

End If

Do you just want it to select the last row, or select all of the rows?