Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default find box

I have a data set of 2 columns -Name and Number - in Sheet1 . I want to
create a find box in sheet 2 wehere the end users can enter a name or part of
it. After clicking a Search button I need to display all the name(s) and any
number (s) for that name. Similar to filtering the data but using a search
box instead. Any idea will be very appreciated.
Thanks