Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Combo Userform

Hi,

I have already populated a combox reffering cells from an excel sheet. Here
is the Code.
With ActiveSheet
MyList(0, 0) = .Range("A1")
MyList(1, 0) = .Range("A2")
MyList(2, 0) = .Range("A3")
MyList(3, 0) = .Range("A4")
End With
ComboBox2.List() = MyList

Now i want to update or change values in excel sheet by typing the values in
combo box. I tried to play with listindex, controlsource but could not make
it.

Anybody has an idea, please let me know.
Thanks,

Mazu
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If the combobox doesn't have anything selected, and you type: QWER
What cell gets that value?

If the combobox does have a value, how would you know what cell got the value?

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your response.
I am asking the same questions that you are asking.
If you know how to solve this problem that will be great.

mazu wrote:

Hi,

I have already populated a combox reffering cells from an excel sheet. Here
is the Code.
With ActiveSheet
MyList(0, 0) = .Range("A1")
MyList(1, 0) = .Range("A2")
MyList(2, 0) = .Range("A3")
MyList(3, 0) = .Range("A4")
End With
ComboBox2.List() = MyList

Now i want to update or change values in excel sheet by typing the values in
combo box. I tried to play with listindex, controlsource but could not make
it.

Anybody has an idea, please let me know.
Thanks,

Mazu

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I use xl2003. In xl2007, MS introduced the Ribbon. Everything got rearranged.

In xl2003, you'd click on the Data menu, then click on Form.

I don't know where it is in xl2007. But I bet you could find it.