Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mazu mazu is offline

Default Combo Userform

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your response.
I am asking the same questions that you are asking.
If you know how to solve this problem that will be great.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

If the combobox doesn't have anything selected, and you type: QWER
What cell gets that value?

If the combobox does have a value, how would you know what cell got the value?

mazu wrote:

Hi,

I have already populated a combox reffering cells from an excel sheet. Here
is the Code.
With ActiveSheet
MyList(0, 0) = .Range("A1")
MyList(1, 0) = .Range("A2")
MyList(2, 0) = .Range("A3")
MyList(3, 0) = .Range("A4")
End With
ComboBox2.List() = MyList

Now i want to update or change values in excel sheet by typing the values in
combo box. I tried to play with listindex, controlsource but could not make
it.

Anybody has an idea, please let me know.
Thanks,

Mazu

--

Dave Peterson