Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Link Sheet tabs to Org Chart

I have an existing Org chart of 45 employees with their pictures and titles
on PP.
I would like to add more details for each employee via hyperlinks. I have
created an Excel workbook with 45 sheets named after the employees. I would
like for the user to be able to click on the person name or title, and have a
new small window open up with that employee's details from Excel. What's the
best approach to accomplish this?

Any direction is greatly appreciated.