Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default multiple web querys

I am having a web query in sheet1 (A1:E30) and it is based on a macro which
runs worksheet_change event.I am trying to add another 2 web querys to my
sheet from f1:k25,these are not based on macros.Whenever I am trying to
refresh these querys all are vanishing from my sheet and the first query
results are coming twice or thice instead.Why ? how to resolve this problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Need more info and post your code and say where the code is.
Web query properties change with Excel versions, what version are you using?
Queries on the same sheet should have empty space between them.

Mike F
"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote in
message ...
I am having a web query in sheet1 (A1:E30) and it is based on a macro which
runs worksheet_change event.I am trying to add another 2 web querys to my
sheet from f1:k25,these are not based on macros.Whenever I am trying to
refresh these querys all are vanishing from my sheet and the first query
results are coming twice or thice instead.Why ? how to resolve this
problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello

You must select the range in the worksheet_change event because any change
active the event

--
J a c q u e s

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" a écrit
dans le message de
I am having a web query in sheet1 (A1:E30) and it is based on a macro which
runs worksheet_change event.I am trying to add another 2 web querys to my
sheet from f1:k25,these are not based on macros.Whenever I am trying to
refresh these querys all are vanishing from my sheet and the first query
results are coming twice or thice instead.Why ? how to resolve this
problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dear Mike,
I am not an expert to vba and I am a layman to this forum.I don't know how
to post code to in this reply.Even I don't know how to attach a workbook to
this post.I have mailed my w/book to your e-mail address.Please look into it.