Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Fogleman[_2_] Mike Fogleman[_2_] is offline

Default multiple web querys

Need more info and post your code and say where the code is.
Web query properties change with Excel versions, what version are you using?
Queries on the same sheet should have empty space between them.

Mike F
"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote in
message ...
I am having a web query in sheet1 (A1:E30) and it is based on a macro which
runs worksheet_change event.I am trying to add another 2 web querys to my
sheet from f1:k25,these are not based on macros.Whenever I am trying to
refresh these querys all are vanishing from my sheet and the first query
results are coming twice or thice instead.Why ? how to resolve this
problem?