Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how can I make a graphic that have two scales?

I'm sorry I dont write english very well, anyway I need to create a
graphic that It have two scales. The axis X is the time (1 2 3 4 5 6)
to Y1 and y2.
These axis Y1 and Y2 are input values for example (y1(rainfall)=0.1
0.3 0.5 0.5 0.1) and (Y2(flows)=0 0 0 1.2 1.3 1.5) I want to see the
graphic with Y1 under Y2. thank for your help. JAVIER
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Apr 18, 12:05*pm, erlot wrote:
I'm sorry I dont write english very well, anyway I need to create a
graphic that It have two scales. TheaxisX is the time (1 234 5 6)
to *Y1 and y2.
TheseaxisY1 and Y2 are input values for example (y1(rainfall)=0.1
0.3 0.5 0.5 0.1) and (Y2(flows)=0 0 0 1.2 1.3 1.5) I want to see the
graphic with Y1 under Y2. thank for your help. JAVIER

You can use the secondary axis to create another Y axis on the right
hand side of an Excel chart.

Or to create 2 or more Y axes on the left hand side of a chart, try
Multy_Y or EZplot at www.OfficeExpander.com

There is a demo version available and a new simple setup signed by
Office Expander.

Cheers!