Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default F8

I am running a macro pressing key F8 but it doesn't show me anything
atall. I put also break points with F9 but it goes directly to the
end.

I changed all the application.run with call, but is still not working
the F8
Any idea? Tya

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is there a line where it just kicks you out of the macro?

Nom wherever i am with the mouse inside any macro of the file dont
work F8 and not even F9
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am running a macro pressing key F8 but it doesn't show me anything

Just guessing of course, but if the following code were in a "Class" module,
then F8 will not work.
This code would have to be on a regular module sheet for F8 to work.

Sub ClassMolule()
Debug.Print 2 * 3
End Sub

Again, just guessing...
--
HTH
Dana DeLouis

wrote in message
I am running a macro pressing key F8 but it doesn't show me anything
atall. I put also break points with F9 but it goes directly to the
end.

I changed all the application.run with call, but is still not working
the F8
Any idea? Tya

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No.... I even added regular modules with simple instruction and is not
working at all

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'm using Excel 2003, so this is what I'd check next.

Tools - Macro - Security.

Might it be set to HIGH or VERY HIGH?
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

" wrote:

Is there a line where it just kicks you out of the macro?

Nom wherever i am with the mouse inside any macro of the file dont
work F8 and not even F9

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On 20 Apr, 16:28, Barb Reinhardt
wrote:
I'm using Excel 2003, so this is what I'd check next.

Tools - Macro - Security. *

Might it be set to HIGH or VERY HIGH?
--

No, checked already, is low level.....
Have really no idea

On any files F8 works properly but on this file not, and there is
nothing special inside........