-   -   F8 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/409583-f8.html)

[email protected]

F8

I am running a macro pressing key F8 but it doesn't show me anything
atall. I put also break points with F9 but it goes directly to the
end.

I changed all the application.run with call, but is still not working
the F8
Any idea? Tya

Barb Reinhardt

F8

You may need to post your code.
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

" wrote:

I am running a macro pressing key F8 but it doesn't show me anything
atall. I put also break points with F9 but it goes directly to the
end.

I changed all the application.run with call, but is still not working
the F8
Any idea? Tya

Barb Reinhardt

F8

Is there a line where it just kicks you out of the macro?
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

" wrote:

I am running a macro pressing key F8 but it doesn't show me anything
atall. I put also break points with F9 but it goes directly to the
end.

I changed all the application.run with call, but is still not working
the F8
Any idea? Tya

[email protected]

F8

Is there a line where it just kicks you out of the macro?

Nom wherever i am with the mouse inside any macro of the file dont
work F8 and not even F9

Dana DeLouis

F8

I am running a macro pressing key F8 but it doesn't show me anything

Just guessing of course, but if the following code were in a "Class" module,
then F8 will not work.
This code would have to be on a regular module sheet for F8 to work.

Sub ClassMolule()
Debug.Print 2 * 3
End Sub

Again, just guessing...
--
HTH
Dana DeLouis

wrote in message
I am running a macro pressing key F8 but it doesn't show me anything
atall. I put also break points with F9 but it goes directly to the
end.

I changed all the application.run with call, but is still not working
the F8
Any idea? Tya

[email protected]

F8

No.... I even added regular modules with simple instruction and is not
working at all

Barb Reinhardt

F8

I'm using Excel 2003, so this is what I'd check next.

Tools - Macro - Security.

Might it be set to HIGH or VERY HIGH?
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

" wrote:

Is there a line where it just kicks you out of the macro?

Nom wherever i am with the mouse inside any macro of the file dont
work F8 and not even F9

[email protected]

F8

On 20 Apr, 16:28, Barb Reinhardt
wrote:
I'm using Excel 2003, so this is what I'd check next.

Tools - Macro - Security. *

Might it be set to HIGH or VERY HIGH?
--

No, checked already, is low level.....
Have really no idea

On any files F8 works properly but on this file not, and there is
nothing special inside........

Barb Reinhardt

F8

Post your code and I'll see if there's a problem with that.
Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt