Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default listbox

How do I make a list box in a form that to the left of the list item there is
a check box or so that I can select multiple items in the list box?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,
In the vba window, select the listbox control and goto to the properties
window,
Find the MultiSselect property and choose as appropriate.

Regards

Jean-Yves

"ranswrt" wrote in message
How do I make a list box in a form that to the left of the list item there
is
a check box or so that I can select multiple items in the list box?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Set up a loop to iterate through the entries on the listbox and check
to see which ones have .selected = true.

hth

Keith
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use more the VBA help for all the control properties or method
Once your cursor is in the MultiSelect property, press F1,
and select example.

--
Regards

Jean-Yves Tfelt
Europe

"ranswrt" wrote in message
How do I make a list box in a form that to the left of the list item there
is
a check box or so that I can select multiple items in the list box?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Please read the help file

For i = 0 To ListBox1.ListCount - 1
If ListBox1.Selected(i) = True Then
msgbox "selected value I : " & ListBox1.List(i)
End if
Next i
--
Regards