-   -   listbox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/409514-listbox.html)

ranswrt

listbox

How do I make a list box in a form that to the left of the list item there is
a check box or so that I can select multiple items in the list box?
Thanks

Jean-Yves TFELT

listbox

Hi,
In the vba window, select the listbox control and goto to the properties
window,
Find the MultiSselect property and choose as appropriate.

Regards

Jean-Yves

"ranswrt" wrote in message
How do I make a list box in a form that to the left of the list item there
is
a check box or so that I can select multiple items in the list box?
Thanks

ranswrt

listbox

Thanks That was easy.

How do I capture the items that are selected?

"ranswrt" wrote in message
How do I make a list box in a form that to the left of the list item there
is
a check box or so that I can select multiple items in the list box?
Thanks

Keith74

listbox

Set up a loop to iterate through the entries on the listbox and check
to see which ones have .selected = true.

hth

Keith

Jean-Yves[_4_]

listbox

Use more the VBA help for all the control properties or method
Once your cursor is in the MultiSelect property, press F1,
and select example.

--
Regards

Jean-Yves Tfelt
Europe

"ranswrt" wrote in message
How do I make a list box in a form that to the left of the list item there
is
a check box or so that I can select multiple items in the list box?
Thanks

ranswrt

listbox

How is the best way to loop thru the entries?

"Keith74" wrote:

Set up a loop to iterate through the entries on the listbox and check
to see which ones have .selected = true.

hth

Keith

Jean-Yves[_4_]

listbox

Please read the help file

For i = 0 To ListBox1.ListCount - 1
If ListBox1.Selected(i) = True Then
msgbox "selected value I : " & ListBox1.List(i)
End if
Next i
--
Regards