Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Identify Hyperlink Selection

I have a sheet where there are 8 cells with a hyperlink to the same worksheet. There is a
worksheet activate procedure in that second worksheet. What I would like to do is to vary
that procedure with whatever hyperlink was selected in Sheet 1 for example. Is there a way
to idnetify which link was selected in the sheet so that I can use this in the procedure
or is there a better way to do this. I tried to keep this short, I just hope it is
understndable. I value any help.

Regards
Graham
Turrif
Scotland
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'd try to work out something with the Worksheet_FollowHyperlink event.
Maybe you could capture the ScreenTip property of the clicked hyperlink.
You could make them all different by adding spaces at the end of each if
they are not otherwise different.

--
Jim