Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Project - times to be implemented

Hi, in my work I need make something I don't know how to say: "Auto
cotización de requerimientos"

The objective:

The sheet1 have all the questions (could grow is dynamic) orden like
an tree; in the sheet2, I need ask to the users for each row and make
the next question only if the previous is yes and depends... take a
look of my model book (this is a sample...)

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...PCwa5HUx2EkRfQ

I don't want to use CASE or IF or ElseIF... Because the maintenance of
the code would be continuous (add new questions, remove questions,
etc.)

At the end of all the questions the system returns the amount of time
(hours/day) it takes (the project) to be implemented...

Any Idea?
Binary Tree? but how? do u have something like this?