Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to sum hours in Excel Macro VBA

Hi I need help to sum hours in Excel VBA. Before I just simply made
the macro create a formula to sum the hours but now the users want to
the total working hours for several months and the string created in
the macro is too long and the macro errors out. Is it possible that
someone can post some sample code to help me out

Thank You
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

summing hours is no different than summing anything else but you confuse me
when you say

the total working hours for several months and the string created in
the macro is too long and the macro errors out.

why are you referring to strings when summing?
Can we see a snippet of the code that 'errors out'

Mike