Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Format cell plus adjoining cell

Hi, i am trying to figure out how to format a cells based on the value of
another cell, F66.
I have a spreadsheet with 7 lists of clients with at various locations on
the spreadsheet and a matching credit score next to them. I wish to format
the cell in the list equivelant to the value of F66 and the adjacent cell
with an outline heavy border round the two cells. I can conditional format
for one cell but not the two.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Davie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Joel, if the condition is true for A5 I want the border to cover A5:B5. The
additional cell will always be to the right of the conditional cell. There
are no cells with the border already created to copy.
Also I have two conditional formats already on the spreadsheet. It is the
code to reference the two cells I am trying to find.

Davie