Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default SumProduct - Re Post

Sorry to re-post but although one response gave me some pointers, I am no
further forward in resolving my problem & hope someone can assist me further.
My origianl post below.

Many thanks

Hi all.
XP xl2003

After some struggling, I have managed to create the following formula in a
procedure which works fine returning the correct result from a filtered list.
However, I would like to include two more tests if possible before the
result in INV_AMOUNT is returned.

In the RECONCILIATION worksheet I have two cols (B & C) for firstname &
Lastname so in addition to testing for invoice ID in Col E ( named range
INV_APARID in INVOICE sheet ) I also need to test both B10 & C10 on
reconciliation sheet against named ranges INV_FNAME & INV_LNAME in INVOICE
worksheet before INV_AMOUNT is returned. However, I am not too sure how to
include extra tests in the formula?

..Range("G10").Formula = _

"=IF($E10=$E9,0,SUMPRODUCT(SUBTOTAL(3,OFFSET(INV_A PARID,ROW(INV_APARID)-MIN(ROW(INV_APARID)),,1)),--(INV_APARID=RECONCILIATION!$E10),INV_AMOUNT))"

Hope clear - any help / guidance appreciated.
--
dave