Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default 2007 Add-ins and UDF's

Excel 2007

When I start to enter a function into a worksheet cell, there is a dropdown box
that appears with a list of all the possible functions starting with that
letter (letters).

The same holds true if the function is a UDF that I have written in that
particular workbook.

It also occurs if the function is part of the morefunc.xll add-in.

However, it does not occur if the function is a UDF coming from an add-in -- at
least if the add-in is an .xla file.

Any solutions?
--ron
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I haven't tried it but does setting a reference to the add-in in the VBE
help?

--
Jim
"Ron Rosenfeld" wrote in message
| Excel 2007
|
| When I start to enter a function into a worksheet cell, there is a
dropdown box
| that appears with a list of all the possible functions starting with that
| letter (letters).
|
| The same holds true if the function is a UDF that I have written in that
| particular workbook.
|
| It also occurs if the function is part of the morefunc.xll add-in.
|
| However, it does not occur if the function is a UDF coming from an
add-in -- at
| least if the add-in is an .xla file.
|
| Any solutions?
| --ron

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 11:32:41 -0400, "Jim Rech" wrote:

I haven't tried it but does setting a reference to the add-in in the VBE
help?

Let me see ... Just tried that and no, it doesn't.
--ron