Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default UDF's

it appears that the maximum number of UDF's Excel2003 can
calculate on a single worksheet is 32768. I have searched
for at least an hour on the net for a conformation, but I
am unable to find any information.

I am working on a project that will be used as a template
and at times will exceed this limitation (if it really
exists).

To test I have created a procedure to fill row by row,
cell by cell a "test" UDF and sure enough... when it hits
this limit I receive a #VALUE! after 32768.

Since I have not written all UDF's for project an option
is to limit there use no matter how painful using excel's
built-in functions will be, but would love to hear any
other ideas that may be out there.

TIA...
Jim (Excel2003, WinXP SP2)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'm an idiot. was using a counter with debug and
variable was declared as an integer. (inside UDF)

This is what was causing the error. My bad... lol

.