Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mel Mel is offline

Default Using formulas along with Auto Filters

I have a worksheet that has several columns, all with auto filters. I want
to 'sum and/or count' results in each of the columns based on filters
selected.

Example; Sheet 1 has data in array B1:E52. if column B has auto filter set
to select only 'Bananas', then I only want to count the results that
correspond to column B, in Columns C - E. Currently my results are the same,
no matter what filters are selected.