Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default FormulaR1C1 Help

Range("Temp_Col").FormulaR1C1 = "=-SUMIF(" & DataArray & ",RC1,OFFSET(" &
DataArray & ",0,R1C,ROWS(" & DataArray & "),1))"

Does anyone know how/if I can get this formula results as a value not the
actual formula, so I do not have to copy paste special values the range
afterwards?

Thanks in advance

--
Helping Is always a good thing
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have no idea what DataArray is, so I cannot be explicit, but you can use
SUMIF in VBA.

Range("Temp_Col").Value = Application,SUMIF(rnd_to_check, value to
test,range_to_sum)

--
HTH

Bob