-   -   FormulaR1C1 Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/408654-formular1c1-help.html)

Quietman

FormulaR1C1 Help

Range("Temp_Col").FormulaR1C1 = "=-SUMIF(" & DataArray & ",RC1,OFFSET(" &
DataArray & ",0,R1C,ROWS(" & DataArray & "),1))"

Does anyone know how/if I can get this formula results as a value not the
actual formula, so I do not have to copy paste special values the range
afterwards?

Thanks in advance

--
Helping Is always a good thing

Bob Phillips

FormulaR1C1 Help

I have no idea what DataArray is, so I cannot be explicit, but you can use
SUMIF in VBA.

Range("Temp_Col").Value = Application,SUMIF(rnd_to_check, value to
test,range_to_sum)

--
HTH

Bob

"QuietMan" wrote in message
Range("Temp_Col").FormulaR1C1 = "=-SUMIF(" & DataArray & ",RC1,OFFSET(" &
DataArray & ",0,R1C,ROWS(" & DataArray & "),1))"

Does anyone know how/if I can get this formula results as a value not the
actual formula, so I do not have to copy paste special values the range
afterwards?

Thanks in advance

--
Helping Is always a good thing

Quietman

FormulaR1C1 Help

Bob DataArray is just the range that the formula offsets against. it holds
the criteria the formula uses
--

"QuietMan" wrote in message
Range("Temp_Col").FormulaR1C1 = "=-SUMIF(" & DataArray & ",RC1,OFFSET(" &
DataArray & ",0,R1C,ROWS(" & DataArray & "),1))"

Does anyone know how/if I can get this formula results as a value not the
actual formula, so I do not have to copy paste special values the range
afterwards?

Thanks in advance

--
Helping Is always a good thing

Quietman

FormulaR1C1 Help

Bob, your function does work but I cannot get the formula to read the
criteria for each cell in the column

Thanks