Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can't find my VBA code

I added a button, btnPrint, to my spreadsheet, and wrote some code. The
next day, I wanted to make changes to the code, and I could not find it. I
was able to open the VBA window, but the code was not there, nor did I see
any reference to btnPrint. The button works, so the code must be in there
somewhere. How do I get to it?