Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Michael is offline

Default Can't find my VBA code

If it is a control button Right Click on the button and then select view
Code. You may have to click on the Design button first in order to allow you
to right click on it.
If it is a form and not a control button, then right click on it and select
assign macro, then select edit or step in.

--
If this posting was helpful, please click on the Yes button.
Regards,

Michael Arch.

"Bev Kaufman" wrote:

I added a button, btnPrint, to my spreadsheet, and wrote some code. The
next day, I wanted to make changes to the code, and I could not find it. I
was able to open the VBA window, but the code was not there, nor did I see
any reference to btnPrint. The button works, so the code must be in there
somewhere. How do I get to it?