Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy data from one worksheet and paste into another worksheet

I have a spreadsheet that is used to process invoices. It is a standard
template that has drop down features that I do not want to change. I have
been asked to create a history of all the payments that have been processed
on this spreadsheet. I have found a code to copy the information that I
need, however, I need one that will look and see if the row is not null, then
it will go to the next row.

Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Post your code... Also are you looking to basically append records to the end
of your history list or ???
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"stockton12" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that is used to process invoices. It is a standard
template that has drop down features that I do not want to change. I have
been asked to create a history of all the payments that have been processed
on this spreadsheet. I have found a code to copy the information that I
need, however, I need one that will look and see if the row is not null, then
it will go to the next row.

Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes, i am looking to append records to the end.

Sub Button4_Click()

With Worksheets("template")
.Range("G15").Copy
Worksheets("Payment").Range("a1").PasteSpecial
End With

Worksheets("Template").Range("Q19").ClearContents
Worksheets("Template").Range("P38:Q49").ClearConte nts
Worksheets("Template").Range("G15:J15").ClearConte nts

"stockton12" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that is used to process invoices. It is a standard
template that has drop down features that I do not want to change. I have
been asked to create a history of all the payments that have been processed
on this spreadsheet. I have found a code to copy the information that I
need, however, I need one that will look and see if the row is not null, then
it will go to the next row.

Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe this page will help you