Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default vba to send email attachment

Hey, I'm kinda new to vba and was wonderying if anyone could help with
my code. I want this template I created automatically sent through
email and have it titled (subject) as a cell in the worksheet. I
found some code to send email but it was a little different than what
I want to do. If anyone can help point me in the right direction
please let me know thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What email client are you using? Maybe something like:
Dim sJect As String
sJect = yoursheet.Range("a1").text

Cliff Edwards

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Magicman" wrote in message

Hey, I'm kinda new to vba and was wonderying if anyone could help with
my code. *I want this template I created automatically sent through
email and have it titled (subject) as a cell in the worksheet. *I
found some code to send email but it was a little different than what
I want to do. *If anyone can help point me in the right direction
please let me know thanks!- Hide quoted text -

I am using microsoft outlook, I will check out the site thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Magicman" wrote in message

Hey, I'm kinda new to vba and was wonderying if anyone could help with
my code. *I want this template I created automatically sent through
email and have it titled (subject) as a cell in the worksheet. *I
found some code to send email but it was a little different than what
I want to do. *If anyone can help point me in the right direction
please let me know thanks!- Hide quoted text -

I am using microsoft outlook, I will check out the site thanks.- Hide quoted text -

I got it to send the attachment but am having problems with sending to
more than one person and getting the subject to display a cell in the
sheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Click on the Tip link on each page

For Outlook this one
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/tips2.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Magicman" wrote in message

"Magicman" wrote in message

Hey, I'm kinda new to vba and was wonderying if anyone could help with
my code. I want this template I created automatically sent through
email and have it titled (subject) as a cell in the worksheet. I
found some code to send email but it was a little different than what
I want to do. If anyone can help point me in the right direction
please let me know thanks!- Hide quoted text -

I am using microsoft outlook, I will check out the site thanks.- Hide quoted text -

I got it to send the attachment but am having problems with sending to
more than one person and getting the subject to display a cell in the
sheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Mar 28, 12:26*pm, "Ron de Bruin" wrote:
Click on the Tip link on each page

For Outlook this onehttp://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/tips2.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruinhttp://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Magicman" wrote in message

"Magicman" wrote in message

Hey, I'm kinda new to vba and was wonderying if anyone could help with
my code. I want this template I created automatically sent through
email and have it titled (subject) as a cell in the worksheet. I
found some code to send email but it was a little different than what
I want to do. If anyone can help point me in the right direction
please let me know thanks!- Hide quoted text -

I am using microsoft outlook, I will check out the site thanks.- Hide quoted text -

I got it to send the attachment but am having problems with sending to
more than one person and getting the subject to display a cell in the
sheet?- Hide quoted text -

Thanks a ton, works great