Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I create a Macro to automatically update a graph daily?

I have a series of 5 charts in Excel that each track 5 data points as lines.
The graphs represent a rolling 30 day look at these 25 data points. Each
day, as I add yesterday's data to the graph, I have to edit the source data
to change the range to be the last 30 days.

Example:

Each Day, I change the source data from

=Sheet2!$B$27:$B$56 to
=Sheet2!$B$28:$B$57

And then the next day it would change to be 29:58.

Imagine that for 25 data sources plus axis labels.

I am trying to create a macro to do that automatically but I can't create
one that will do it. It simply redoes the same change (i.e. the one above)
over and over again.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You don't need a macro to do this. Take a look here and see if it's what
you want to do.

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...micLast12.html

--
HTH,