Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default needing xla assistance

I have an xla addin and want to have it run from a custom menu button. I
have the xla ready to go but am uncertain of how to get it to work using the
button. There are other xla addins that run from other buttons done by prior
person but no documentation on what they did and I see no other coding other
then the vba code for the addin. I thought it was a macro button but that is
not connecting. Can someone help out on this process?
Thanks.
.... John