Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Create a hyperlink from data inserted into a feild

I'm trying to automate a process of automatically creating a hpyerlink so a
web document so that I don't have to manually type out the hyperlink stuff
for every feild.
Example: i want to view a user picture from
http://example.com/pics/username.jpg
where username would be replaced by the info put into the UserID feild.
Be aware that I have no prior programming skills so treat me like a baby
please :-D
I have a feeling this will require some VB but I hope there is a simpler way.

Thanks for the help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Say we have in column A a list of names like:

mike
bob
joe
tom