-   -   Create a hyperlink from data inserted into a feild (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/408299-create-hyperlink-data-inserted-into-feild.html)

Noremac430

Create a hyperlink from data inserted into a feild

I'm trying to automate a process of automatically creating a hpyerlink so a
web document so that I don't have to manually type out the hyperlink stuff
for every feild.
Example: i want to view a user picture from
http://example.com/pics/username.jpg
where username would be replaced by the info put into the UserID feild.
Be aware that I have no prior programming skills so treat me like a baby
please :-D
I have a feeling this will require some VB but I hope there is a simpler way.

Thanks for the help!

Gary''s Student

Create a hyperlink from data inserted into a feild

Say we have in column A a list of names like:

mike
bob
joe
tom