Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default hidden results

hello,
in one complex Excel 2003 application some formulas stopped to show their
results.
Moreover, if I cancel the formula and rewrite it, (e.g. =SUM(C10:AG10))
the formula remains written instead of disappearing and formatted like if
a conditional formatting should be applied to the cell.

Thanks, Emiliano

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Mar 25, 2:21*pm, "eggpap" wrote:
hello,
in one complex Excel 2003 application some formulas stopped to show their
results.
Moreover, if I cancel the formula and rewrite it, (e.g. =SUM(C10:AG10))
the formula remains written instead of disappearing and formatted like if
a conditional formatting should be applied to the cell.

Thanks, Emiliano

Check that the cell is formatted to "General" ... not "Text" - you
could try hitting F9 (re-calculate), if the first didn't work.

Chris