Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default pushing window to the front

Hello,
I am working on a problem. I need to build a toolbar menu item. When it
will either push a specific workbook to the top. or take the item below it
and push that to the top.

So if my workbook is "Main.xls".
And I have workbooks a,b,c,d,....
When I push the button I want Main to the front.
Then Push again, I want the first in the list pushed up.

The button is easy. But how can you give focus to a document?
Or how can you find the next one in the stack?

thanks