Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto load

I have 2 combo boxes in my 12th sheet. The problem is I can't get them to
run on the load event of the workbook. I have to manually go in and run each
sub so the lists generate in them. How do I get the Wookbook_Open to run
those right away?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'm wondering what you tried that didn't work.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I originally tried what everyone seemed to say, put the code in the
Workbook_Open event, but it was saying that the object was not defined.

I ended up changing the event in the sheet to ComboBox1_DropButtonClick() so
that the list would generate on the click event. For the second combobox,
that fills based on the selection of the fist, I just assigned the first
title for the default.

"dan dungan" wrote:

I'm wondering what you tried that didn't work.

csv, how to set excel to auto load Gina_Marano Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 5 November 17th 09 03:19 PM
Auto Load an Add-In Scott Excel Programming 2 June 27th 06 11:41 PM
Auto Load Sean[_7_] Excel Programming 3 December 11th 03 09:52 PM
Auto load macros ksgoodwin Excel Programming 1 September 9th 03 05:35 AM