-   -   Auto load (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/408135-auto-load.html)

ETLahrs

Auto load

I have 2 combo boxes in my 12th sheet. The problem is I can't get them to
run on the load event of the workbook. I have to manually go in and run each
sub so the lists generate in them. How do I get the Wookbook_Open to run
those right away?

Thanks

dan dungan

Auto load

I'm wondering what you tried that didn't work.

ETLahrs

Auto load

I originally tried what everyone seemed to say, put the code in the
Workbook_Open event, but it was saying that the object was not defined.

I ended up changing the event in the sheet to ComboBox1_DropButtonClick() so
that the list would generate on the click event. For the second combobox,
that fills based on the selection of the fist, I just assigned the first
title for the default.