Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Business Days

In need to be able to highlight a row if the date in that row is greater than
10 business days. I have already stored today as a variable called "today."
Michael
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use the WORKDAY function. You could set up Conditional Formatting using:
"=WORKDAY(today,10)$A$1"

Give that a try.
Matthew Pfluger

"Michael from Austin" wrote:

In need to be able to highlight a row if the date in that row is greater than
10 business days. I have already stored today as a variable called "today."
Michael

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:03:01 -0700, Michael from Austin
wrote:

In need to be able to highlight a row if the date in that row is greater than
10 business days. I have already stored today as a variable called "today."

Go to Tools Addins and make sure "Analysis Toolpak - VBA" is checked. In
the VBE, go to Tools References and set a reference to atpvbaen.xls. Then
you can call the NETWORKDAYS function directly

Sub HighlightDays()

If Abs(networkdays(Sheet1.Range("A4").Value, Date)) 10 Then
Sheet1.Range("A4").EntireRow.Interior.Color = vbYellow

Dick Kusleika
Microsoft MVP-Excel
http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com