Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I save charts as a jpg or gif automatically.

Hi, I have a question:

I'm busy with a website which publish every day charts with the
results of something that I have measured. I need Excel for the
transformation of rough data into charts who are easy to interpretate.

What I do now is copy the chart to paint and save it as a jpg of the
right size.

Is there someone on this forum who has a solution for this action
which I have to do over and over again.
Thanks,

Tim