Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Automatically updating charts

I use spreadsheets to track monitoring data over time for sampling sites.
The left part of the sheet is used for the parameter name + min, max, and
avg. I have a dummy column (filled w/ asterisks) to separate the calcs from
the data. My formulas include the ast column in order to anchor the range
as I insert columns of new data. I am trying to graph the data and am
wondering if I can use the ast column as an anchor. It shows up as a zero
value. Is there any way to make the chart ignore that point?