Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Text is being added to the macro vb edior

I have been programming macros with the VB editor.

Today I created two new macros in different spreadsheets and every time I
click on Save File or other commands, the text is placed in the macro.

I tied turning off the record but I could not find where to do that. I am
not sure what the problem is.

How do I fix.

Thanks