Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

Default Autofilter problem

Hi All......
I have a little 1200 row database topped by a 10 row Freeze frame header
area where I put some rectangles and other drawing objects and assign macros
to them. One macro is to toggle the Autofilter on and off. It seems that
all of a sudden, as my data has grown to 1200 rows, if I toggle the
Autofilter too many times, it freezes and at the same time it deletes
several of my drawing objects. I've gone back a couple of "saves" and found
a version that does not have the problem, and am trying to compare them and
discover the problem, but so far, no joy.........any suggestions would be
much appreciated.

TIA
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3