Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default sign a project in office 2000

in office 2003 you go to start, all programs, microsoft office tools.

but how do i create a sertificate in 2000?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

pswanie,

Take a look at the following thread. There are some web links in there that
may help out...

Mark

From: Certificate not trusted

"Leith Ross" wrote:

On Dec 28, 7:30 am, AMY Z. wrote:
Hi,
They changed my computer at my office workstation. I reloaded my excel
programs. But get this error/warning message now when I open my
workbooks
that have my macros in:
" This CA Root Certificate is not trusted. To enable trust, install this
signature certificate in the Trusted Root Certification Authorities
Store."
I have a signature for my macros, but now on this different computer it
says
to reinstall the signature in the authorities store I guess.
Does anyone know where the Trusted Root Authorities Store is? I looked
in
both Excel help and Visual Basic help for this. Maybe I missed it.
Thanks for your time in advance,
Amy

Hello Amy,

Have a look at this site to restore your digital certificate
http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.php?t=285212

If you have a network, you may want to have a look at this site
also...

The SelfCert.exe is used in 2000, 2002, and 2003. It is located in the
default Office folder. You can also use "Search" to find it.

Sincerely,
Leith Ross