Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Select First Row of Active Column

Hi,

It's always funny how the most basic problems are the hardest to
figure out.

I need a macro to go to the first row of a colum when a user selects a
cell below.

For example, if I have selected cell D9, or D12, or D1000, I need it
to go to cell D1. Or, if I have selected cell E9, E12, or E1000 I need
it to go to E1.

Thanks for your help,
Derrick
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Derrick;

Function GoToTop
cells(1,activecell.column).Select
End Function

" wrote:

Hi,

It's always funny how the most basic problems are the hardest to
figure out.

I need a macro to go to the first row of a colum when a user selects a
cell below.

For example, if I have selected cell D9, or D12, or D1000, I need it
to go to cell D1. Or, if I have selected cell E9, E12, or E1000 I need
it to go to E1.

Thanks for your help,
Derrick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

" wrote:
Hi,

It's always funny how the most basic problems are the hardest to
figure out.

I need a macro to go to the first row of a colum when a user selects a
cell below.

For example, if I have selected cell D9, or D12, or D1000, I need it
to go to cell D1. Or, if I have selected cell E9, E12, or E1000 I need
it to go to E1.

Thanks for your help,
Derrick- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for your help - I knew it was something simple. Have a great
weekend.