-   -   Select First Row of Active Column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/407703-select-first-row-active-column.html)

[email protected]

Select First Row of Active Column

Hi,

It's always funny how the most basic problems are the hardest to
figure out.

I need a macro to go to the first row of a colum when a user selects a
cell below.

For example, if I have selected cell D9, or D12, or D1000, I need it
to go to cell D1. Or, if I have selected cell E9, E12, or E1000 I need
it to go to E1.

Thanks for your help,
Derrick

DownThePaint

Select First Row of Active Column

Hi Derrick;

Function GoToTop
cells(1,activecell.column).Select
End Function

" wrote:

Hi,

It's always funny how the most basic problems are the hardest to
figure out.

I need a macro to go to the first row of a colum when a user selects a
cell below.

For example, if I have selected cell D9, or D12, or D1000, I need it
to go to cell D1. Or, if I have selected cell E9, E12, or E1000 I need
it to go to E1.

Thanks for your help,
Derrick

[email protected]

Select First Row of Active Column

" wrote:
Hi,

It's always funny how the most basic problems are the hardest to
figure out.

I need a macro to go to the first row of a colum when a user selects a
cell below.

For example, if I have selected cell D9, or D12, or D1000, I need it
to go to cell D1. Or, if I have selected cell E9, E12, or E1000 I need
it to go to E1.

Thanks for your help,
Derrick- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for your help - I knew it was something simple. Have a great
weekend.