Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Inputing Data

I have created a spreadsheet that I have to enter data into on a weekly
basis. And when I enter this data, I need it to update it's totals into
another worksheet. I have linked both sheets together so everything is
working great! However, there is one thing that I would love to correct if
it is possible.

When I enter my weekly information, I enter it in a downward manner
(A1,A2,A3, etc.)

But the linked worsheets fields are going accoss. (A1,B1,C1, etc). Is
there a way that even though I entered my data in a downward fashion, it
would still update the linked sheet going across with my information.

The only soulution that I came up with was to redesigned the spreadsheets
and make the collums for them same.

If there is a better way than this, please let me know. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I actually do not prefer to use any types of links. They tend to get broken
or corrupted from time to time.

Instead I prefer to use a macro to send (or receive) the data I need.

You may consider utilizing one spreadsheet as a database (or data source)
and look into using some type of ADO connection to retrieve or send your
data.

Let me know if I can help out with this project...

Mark