Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SIRSTEVE SIRSTEVE is offline

Default Inputing Data

I have created a spreadsheet that I have to enter data into on a weekly
basis. And when I enter this data, I need it to update it's totals into
another worksheet. I have linked both sheets together so everything is
working great! However, there is one thing that I would love to correct if
it is possible.

When I enter my weekly information, I enter it in a downward manner
(A1,A2,A3, etc.)

But the linked worsheets fields are going accoss. (A1,B1,C1, etc). Is
there a way that even though I entered my data in a downward fashion, it
would still update the linked sheet going across with my information.

The only soulution that I came up with was to redesigned the spreadsheets
and make the collums for them same.

If there is a better way than this, please let me know. Thanks.