Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using Excel for Billing

Hi,

I run a small business selling various lab related equipment. I would
like to use Excel for my billing, and would like the following:

I want to be able to enter a catalog number, and have the program
automatically enter the item name and price, based on that catalog
number. I thought of nesting multple IF functions within one formula,
but my catalog consists of over 100 items. What would be the most
efficient way of doing this?

Thanks,
Paul
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I use Vlookup function in my business for this task. You need to have
a list of your items with catalog numbers in leftmost column and
desription and prices in following columns.

Geegee