Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to change the text of descriptions for excel open documents on atask bar

My task bar shows several open excel documents, some of them carry on
themo nly their name but some have also "Microsoft Excel - " in front
of the name.
Sample:
Version, preferred 1:
"Test.xls"
Version, annoying 2:
"Microsoft Excel - Test.xls"

Version2 is very inconvenient for me (waste of space on my task bar),
we all know Excel comes from Microsoft, all I need to see is the name
of the file.
Is there a setting to change or workaround, please?

Georgee