Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Error transporting excel 2007 macro to excel 2003.

I have writen a macro and userform in excel 2007. I saved it as excel
97-2003 format. its working fine in all machines which has excel 2007
but not in excel 2003.
I am getting "object doesn't support this method or property" on
frm.show.
What could be the problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Check the references to the object model, if Excel 2007 installed then the
object model for will be referencing version 12, you need version 11 when
running in Excel 2003. Goto VBE - tools-References to check and change.

Also try turning 'break on all errors' in error handling
(VBE-tools-options-general-tab) this will allow the error on the form to
appear not just the generic unable to load form in case there is something
else on the form causing the problem.

Nigel